Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am the Luckiest!

Ryan, I love you!

Hey Baby Happy Valentines Day! I truly do feel like I am the luckiest to have such a wonderful person as you to be part of my life for Eternity! You are such an amazing husband and father and I just couldn't be luckier! All My Love, Tammie

7 comments:

Emily said...

That is such a good song...I have never heard it before. Gotta love Valentine slide shows - skip on over to my blog to check out mine! ;) And gotta love, Ry's Doc Bricker glasses...he would've made my young heart throb...had I known him when I was 4ish!

Love you all, Em

Happy Valentines Day

themayerfamily said...

Super cute. I love seeing your hair style change. Remember when you guys were just dating. Isn't it fun to look back and see how far you've come. I know when I think about it--I thought I knew what love was.
Wishing you many happy more years!--frankly Eternity

Anonymous said...

How fun to watch that slide show...so many happy memories!! I really like the song too. I am also a very lucky one to have such fantastic kids, kids in law, and grandkids! I love you all so much. Happy Valentines Day! Love, Mom and Grandma O.

Nelson Family said...

We loved watching the slide show. You pick the best songs too. Caleb didn't really like the picture of you and Ryan kissing though. He yelled, "YUCK!"

Amy said...

If I may say so, Ryan is a pretty lucky guy too! But I am sure he knows that.

Love you guys,
Amy

Felisa said...

THAT WAS SOO GOOD. That song is beautiful. I have never heard it, but I love it! Thanks for sharing your amazing talents. Love you tons and tons.

Ruckman Clan said...

Tammie, You are correct you are lucky to have Ryan as a companion. I feel the luckiest to have Ryan as my big brother. You guys make me happy! Love you both.
Ta