July as always was super busy, fun, fast, fireworks, lazy, windy, calm and crazy all rolled into one!
These first few pix are from the 4th of July!
The next pictures were from July and just too cute had to share.
Refilling her baggie of carrots!
The last pictures are from the getaway Ryan and I went on for my Birthday and our 15th Anniversary!
July was full of good times and great memories! I'm trying to stretch August cause summer is FLYING bye but it looks like it's looking to be very similar to July! Hopefully winter will just take it's sweet time getting here because Fall is after all my favorite Season!
Much Love to all of you!



2 comments:
looks like you had a wonderful time on your bday annie trip! 15 years??!! Holy Holy!
Love you all and can't wait to see you soon!
I am SO FREAKIN' HOPPY that you two beautiful kids got a vacation for your anniversary.
Post a Comment