Tuesday, October 05, 2010

September!

The end of August Curt receive his Bobcat! 



He was very excited!





Matt advanced from Cub Scout to Boy Scouts!


Signing the Cub Scout bridge.


Dad got the play ground finished, well except a few details! ;)



 Charly was the first to try out the slide!


It was fast and she kept on sliding even when she wasn't on the slide!  She loved it!



The kids have spend many, many hours out there having lots of fun.




Great Grandma Nelson passed away in September.  She will be missed but we know we will see her and Grandpa again!





At the end of September we helped our dear friends harvest honey from their beehives!


It was quite a fascinating experience!  Nature is simply amazing!


Over 40 gallons were harvested and we were blessed with some of our own for the privilege of helping!  See I told you they were dear friends.  Oh the honey is sooo good!



While we were there Charly agreed to go live with Amy's brother cause he said he would give her a horse.  We compromised (since I told her I would miss her to much) she settled for just riding it!


And she was in Heaven!  I have a cute little video that maybe I can figure out how to post, Maybe! ;)

3 comments:

Felisa said...

Get that BABY off that horse! Let me tell ya from experience ;) j/k

Anyway, loved all the fun pix. Miss you guys and love you lots!

Mom and Grandma O. said...

what fun! It looks like the playground turned out perfect. Can't wait to watch them come down that slide! Give the boys hugs for me and congratulations on their scouting achievements. They are growing up way fast. We are looking forward to having them come to visit, if Grandpa ever gets a load up that way. The little horse rider is adorable. I would have been holding my breath while she was on it, too, but glad she had a safe and happy ride. What a blessing to be able to share in all that good fresh honey. And in the experience of extracting it. Yummy! It takes me back to my kidhood thinking about chewing on fresh honey drenched honeycomb. I love the pictures and I love you.

Mom and Grandma O said...

PS We are now the proud keepers of Michael and Gays motor scooter, since they have no place for it. Maybe it will be almost as fun for the kids as horseback, and possibly a little safer, although I'm not 100% sure about that.