I loved that we had such a long Fall! Here is Missy with some of our late harvest!
One day I come in the Kitchen to see Charly like this. She was just singing and picking up her playdough stuff!
Had no idea about the precarious position that she was in, nor did she care. Oh to be young, agile, and fearless again!
Thanksgiving was lots of fun but way too short! It was good to see everyone! Especially the young nieces and nephews!
Went home early so we could get ready for Christmas because as we looked at our schedule; If it didn't happen the Saturday after Thanksgiving it wasn't going to happen this year.
And it just ain't Christmas without a tree! Do you like our new very tall Pre-lit one we got at a after Christmas sale last year! Ryan loves it cause it's nice and tall and PRE-LIT goes up and comes down much faster then the last one.
Hopefully I can post December soon! Not that anyone ever looks at this anymore! ;)



2 comments:
I look...I look!!
Hooray for your beautiful tree! It looked fabulous! Love that little monkey on the edge of the table. Oh, how I wish we lived next door to each other!
Be happy. Be well. I love you!
I look ! And I look forward to your posts. Even if I only get on the computer every 3 or 4 days. I love the pictures of Charly monkey on the table, although they make my heart skip a beat. Your tree was absolutely beautiful. Missy is getting more grown up and prettier every day. I love you all and miss you much. Love Mom
Post a Comment