But that's okay!
There was at least 5 pipe bands. Very cool! They threw lots of candy that we obviously didn't collect;) But there were also people throwing T-shirts, Frisbees, and toothbrushes. The kids thought it was pretty cool and caught multiples of all of them!
Luckily that didn't happen. And I have a feeling Ryan was very proud of his accomplishment. Complete with the bruising across his shoulders. I never said I always understand him ;)
Charly enjoying some of the last few apricots we have left from Grandma's tree.
I pulled out one of Missy's old dresses for Charly on Sunday.....
Just a Thought:
"One cannot be a good historian of the outward, visible world without giving some thought to the hidden, private life of ordinary people; and on the other hand one cannot be a good historian of this inner life without taking into account outward events where these are relevant. They are two orders of fact which reflect each other, which are always linked and which sometimes provoke each other." ~Victor Hugo~



5 comments:
Cute, Cute! Thanks for sharing. I love the dress also! It is so fun to take pictures of them wearing the same thing and then compare them. At least I think it's fun! LOL Well I guess we will be seeing you guys soon!
Love ya,
Amy
Love the pictures of the fun times. Ry is such a great handyman, but I never would have thought he could double as an appliance dolly. He won't have any trouble packing a 72 hour kit full of survival stuff if he ever needs to! Charly looks so cute in the dress. Man time flies, it seems like yesterday when Missy was wearing it. Keep posting, it is so fun to see you all. Oh, by the way I tried to comment on the recipe blog, but it won't let me, or I don't know how. But I love your recipes and that is an awesome blog. I can't wait to try the cauliflower sandwiches. Yum.
I love you all. Mom and Grandma O.
Ryan is amazing. I wish he was around to help us fix things. I love the dress on Charley. She is so cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures! I sure miss you all.
ta
That boy is NEVER short on ingenuity! I LOVE the hand truck alternative Ry!
Looks like a fun parade, I love parades! Almost as much as I love you guys!
Okay, that is hilarious! Bryan said, "did he really take that thing up the stairs....dang!" Sign that boy up for the Ironman contest. If there is such a thing?! :)
I love the dress, so funny how different kids are such different sizes.
Love you all!
Post a Comment