I was walking around picking stuff up and putting it away. I opened the door to the boy's room to put stuff in it and this is what I saw.....
Just a Thought:
The responsibility to seek learning by faith rests upon each of us individually, and this obligation will become increasingly important as the world in which we live grows more confused and troubled. Learning by faith is essential to our personal spiritual development and for the growth of the Church in these latter days. May each of us truly hunger and thirst after righteousness and be filled with the Holy Ghost that we might seek learning by faith.
~David A. Bednar~



3 comments:
I always LOVE your thoughts! I got a good chuckle out of the picture. I can just picture them playing Spider Man or Army!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Love,
Amy
Those boys are so full of fun and creative imagination. It is wonderful that they play together so well. Maybe someday they will be in business together. Give them hugs for me...and give the girls hugs for me too. I love them all and I am so proud of them. Love Mom and Grandma O.
Have they watched Parent Trap lately? I think they were trying to submarine someone! :) Love those super creative boys of yours. I so wish you lived closer.... Our kids would play creatively for hours on end!
Love you!
Post a Comment