On August 5th, we celebrated our 13th Anniversary and Charly turned 2!

We waited until we were back with the boys for her to open her presents!

It didn't take her long to figure out how to open them!

She loves her little panda bear and carried it around the whole time we were camping! (yeah it's a little dirty;)

By now she knows how to blow candles out really well!

The only problem was she wouldn't get near them!

So Dad tried to help but she just got mad and said they were hot! So everyone else had to help her out!

It's hard to believe that my baby is 2!

Recently Missy wanted to go shopping for some clothes with some of her babysitting money. She found this cute dress and saw one that looked like it would fit Charly too! So she couldn't very well buy her one and not get one for little sis too!

And I of course had to take some pictures of them together in their dresses!

Cute girls!

Sweet Sisters!
Just a Thought:
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. ~Ezra Taft Benson~
5 comments:
how blasted cute is that! I LOVE those twin dresses....how sweet of Missy. Love those girls!
And how in the name of Pete do you get Charly to wear flip flops. Myra hates them and Myles won't touch them with a 10 foot pole. It would sure save on stained socks. Sigh!
That birthday girl is ADORABLE. Smokey the Bear would be proud!
Love you tons, Em
Oh that's so funny! You would mention the flip flops! Those are her cousin Calebs! She has a shoe fettish! She loves trying on ANYONES shoes. The funny thing is she rarely if ever keeps them on. ESPECIALLY her own! We even go to the park and have to hunt down her shoes cause she has taken them off and is running around barefoot! Of course that saves on dirty socks too! ;) She reminds me of me prefering to run around barefoot!
I loved the dresses too. What a great big sister Missy is. I hope Matt has a great time with Grandma & Grandpa Nelson. Sorry we got Grandma sick so they were a little late.
Now that is some cute stuff! Love that sweet little birthday girl and all those kids. Those matching dresses are so precious. What a lucky girl Charly is to have that big sister. Not to mention those brothers. sure do love you all. Hugs to everyone!! Mom and Grandma O.
As much as I love leaving comments on your Simple Healthy Tasty Blog, I'm glad I finally figured out how to get to your family blog. Your kids are way cute and I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
Post a Comment