Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally.....

.......getting around to posting! Lots of pictures I hope you enjoy!

Just after Christmas Ry turned 36 big ones! I'm sure glad I'm no where near that old! ;)

Charly still insists on falling asleep in the craziest places!

At least it was at the bottom half of the stairs!


For new years we made the journey down south! Charly sure knows how to party!



Missy managed to stay awake! To wish everyone a Happy New Year!



Oh the sunshine was so nice! We had some 4 wheeler fun!


Matt couldn't get enough! He loved driving!


I thought this little trampoline was GREAT! I'm thinking we need to replace our living room furniture with one like it!

We went down to celebrate 100 years since the Robison's came to the valley!


It was great to see lots of familiar faces!


And hear great stories from those who have been around for a good long time! It was great to rub shoulders with them and see that Aunt Josephine at 93 still has plenty of spunk. I enjoyed learning more about my Great Grandpa and Grandma Robison!


Buddy made sure to put his shoulder to the wheel!


I'm thinkin' that I am quite attached to our current forms of transportation!


This is only a FEW of the people there! We used to joke about how we were related to the whole town. Maybe it wasn't a joke!

Em and Bry doing some serious coloring!


We all got in on the act!




The kids thought it was great!


"Hummmm how am I going to sneak off with one of those colored pencils and create a masterpiece on the wall!"

We we got home we took down our Christmas decorations. Here is Matt with his origami box garland. It looked very cute on the tree!


Missy making bread!


Oh look what Charly found on the bookshelf!


This is her favorite story! She can't seem to put it down! While she was "reading" it I would hear her start to sing, "Chin-up, Chin-up!"


Just a Thought:

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear-headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research into atoms this much. There is NO MATTER, at such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of the atom to vibration. I must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."
~Max Planck 1918 (the father of quantum theory)~

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Seeing all those pictures made me wish that I could've came with my family to see you all! I'll admit.. I'm a little jealous of their trip! But at least some of us got to see you! Fun pictures! Charly sure makes me smile with the many places she can fall asleep! She sure is cute!

Emily said...

It was so much fun to have you guys here for several days!

Come again soon....okay?!

I love all of your pictures!

Felisa said...

I love blogs with lots of pix. It was great to see everyone. Let's do it again in 100 Years!!!

Amy said...

OK, I don't know where I have been because I've missed the last three posts. But, everything looks so FUN! Thanks for sharing! We love you guys and Happy Birthday Ryan!
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of good memories. Love the little sleepy head....still waiting for the day that she will cuddle up with Granny and go to sleep. Once again I am so embarrassed about forgetting Ryans birthday. I only hope he knows how much we all love him. Keep on posting pictures whenever you get a chance. Love to see them! Hugs from Mom and Grandma O.

Ruckman Clan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
Love Ta

Nelson Family said...

It was good to see you while you were down eventhough it wasn't long enough.