We have been very busy lately doing lots of creative things!

Missy was invited to a birthday party where just her and her friend went to Color-Me-Mine and she painted a lovely vase. (Sorry I don't have a picture yet.) The morning before the party we realized we had forgotten to get a present for the birthday girl. Since it's an entire outing to get down to the store to do one errand we thought it would be much more fun to make her something. Missy made the necklace and I made the hat! We thought they turned out cute and Missy's sweet friend LOVED them!

Mom's helping Dad to create or renew something. Can you guess what?
Hint: Look at the chairs.

Our kitchen chairs were in very much need of being recovered! So Ryan went to work on that and did a very great job! He plans soon to refinish the table and chairs also. I am very excited for that!

There is a finished chair. Sorry I didn't think to get a before and after.

Charly loves to play like she is Curtis twin or something. Every time he wears his red Mickey shirt she insists on wearing hers and then she follows him around and does and says whatever he does. They have a great time and love playing together! It is very fun to watch!

Missy enjoys creating us bread to eat! But who is the culprit who munched on it?

I have my suspicions!

Matt and Curt are always busy building and creating something. This was a recent one that Charly absolutely loved she called it "Lego Boy" and danced, talked, and played with it for hours!
Just a Thought:
"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. ~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf~
7 comments:
I love it! And your chairs look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
What fun stuff you guys are creating over there. What a cute little bread thief. Love you all tons!
I am so proud of all of you and your amazing creativity. I love the hat and necklace. Lucky little friend to get such nice handmade gifts...those are always the best. this whole post was extra fun. I sure do enjoy seeing all the neat things you are all doing. thanks for sharing...I love you all more than a ton. Love Mom and Grandma O.
I too thought this was a fun post! Charly and Matt made me smile! That's fun to read about- She's lucky to have such a good big brother! Your kids are darling! Miss you alL!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat! Which reminds me...I need to go yarn shopping! :)
The chairs are gonna look fabulous! Way to go, you guys are amazing.
Cutest kids ever!!
Love you tons, Em
Wow, you guys are so talkented. My birthday is coming up. . . JK
Love the Lego Boy! It's good to see that you guys are still accomplishing something in the line of learning! Our lives have pretty much stopped around here! We love you guys and can't wait to see you again!
Amy
I remember that table and chairs from my childhood. I am sure they need a little lift. The chairs look great. I love Lego boy.. way to go Matt.
Love ya
Ta
Post a Comment