Well maybe it wasn't just the computer's fault that I have not been blogging much lately. We have just been really super busy. It's been a really fun busy (classes, parades, classes, books, park days, scouts, MIA, Father's and Son's, pet lizards, lots of fun visitors, going for visits, talks, grand openings, yoga, forts, bike ramps, blood drive, gardening, more classes (I even learned how to make goats milk soap this week) and even more books ;) so it's all good but it doesn't leave much time for blogging. I've managed to get May's pictures posted so here they are! We spent Memorial Day weekend with our great friends from price at a cabin in Heber! We had a super time!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That cabin looks like it was a blast! Hooray for fun friends and good times!!
Love you tons, Em
looks fun! haha i love the whole family pic and you holding curt's tie lol love ya
I was so happy to see your pictures, it seems forever since I visited with you, and I miss you all so much. Looks like a wonderful time at the cabin. I can't wait till August when we get to do the same and spend some time with all of you. I love you soooo much. Mom and grandma o.
Post a Comment