Wednesday, May 27, 2009

April in pictures!

Hey sorry for the blog slacking! As I mentioned before my computer had a virus. Well I threatened to give it Anti-Plague and it seems to have gotten better! I have quite a bit of catching up to do so I will cover April in this post with mainly pictures. Hopefully I will get around to posting May soon! With all this WONDERFUL weather we have been busy, busy, busy but it's a fun busy so that's okay!


We enjoyed watching conference "theater style" this year!

We have worked hard to mix up some good compost and soil and things so hopefully our garden will do better this year!

We had a very fun Easter and started celebrating it on palm Sunday! We used pictures from the Gospel Art Kit and talked about the different things Jesus did that week. We also honored passover with a Jewish meal on the floor. We had unleavened bread and dipped it in a lentil stew and also had dried fruit and nuts. We didn't use any dishes and all dipped from the same bowl. I guess that was the custom! The kids really enjoyed it!


Charly was tired and slept through dinner see he back there behind me.


She did wake up after a while though and finished up the leftovers. I think she was kind of confused as to why we were not using the table! But she went with it!

For Easter weekend we went down and spent it with the Olive's! It was lots of fun! We ended up staying while Ry went home. It snowed up here that week so I was glad to be there!

And I thoroughly enjoyed the Sunsets there! I sure miss those!


It rained quite a bit and one night all the kids caught snails! These are just a few of them!


Fun Times!


Charly and Myles have tons of fun together!


I tried to learn some more tricks with my camera Ry was helping me practice! I still think I'm more of a point and shoot girl maybe one day I will get the hang of it!


Oh just like old times! Only we are not fighting! ;)


Myles loves taking pictures he's going to be better then me really soon!


The kids! My sister took some of my family but for some reason those didn't end up on my memory card! (hint hint sis;)


The kids sang some lovely Easter songs!


Charly decided Gramps was fun to snuggle with!


Back home Charly still finds the funniest places to fall asleep!


The kids decided to do some farming!


They planted peas and corn and look it's coming up!


They also have been digging LOTS!



And building forts! Has anybody seen Curt?


Oh there he is! Lots of fun times and great memories! Hope you enjoyed!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it has been a while, but how fun to see all those pictures. It is wonderful to have pictures to remember happy times, and you got some great shots! Love to everyone. Mom and grandma O.

Emily said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I love seeing something other than that blasted acorn on your blog!;)

I am so excited for the kids pea garden...and corn too...my goodness!!

They are so cute!

I hope you are doing grand!!!