Friday, August 07, 2009

It's about time for another post!

What can I say just busy doing other things but since this is basically our family album I really do need to get it caught up. So be prepared for lots of pictures in this post.

We have to cover Curt's birthday and all of June. Hopefully I can get to July soon since we are well on our way into August now! Ho-Hummm and so it goes.



We have had pretty good success with the little garden we put in this year! I'd dare say it's our best yet here at this house. Even with a huge grasshopper infestation. Our yard well that's another story one thing at a time, priorities ya know! The picture above is me showing the length of a morning glory root!

Blast those things!

Just Charly crashing again you know her!


Alright now here are a few pictures of Curt's 7th birthday. If you notice a big bruise on his head it came from riding his bike into a basketball stand earlier that day.


Everyone enjoyed "watching" him open his presents.


It's candle time!


He chose to have Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie you can find my recipe here!


Wow still can't believe he is 7!



Just a cute girl with a light saber.


The neighbors dog had puppies.




The kids thought they were pretty dang cute.


Again so is that little girl!



Every June we have Pony Express Days here and with it there is a parade.


This year Matt's boy scout troop were at the beginning of it handing out the program.


He thought that was pretty cool!




They also liked the balloons they ended up with. And thought it was fun to have some cousins there that day too!


Pretty sure these pictures speak for themselves.



More info on them later, hopefully ;)



Charly hiding in the cupboard.


Have I mentioned she's cute?



In June we had even some more cousin time!


It was so much fun!

Alright this was just funny! One day Charly came out of the boy's room with like five of their shirts on. Look close you can see at least three. I thought it was pretty funny!



In June Dad and Mom found a few moments for a small getaway.


The quiet is almost weird!

Then of course June has Father's Day!



So we celebrated DAD!


We also enjoyed even more cousins and went to the Temple open house with them!



We even got to see where Moroni had been stuck by lightning!


Well I'm closer to being caught up one or two more posts ought to do it; that is if I don't wait 6 weeks in between. I'll see what I can do! Hope all is well with everyone! Love you much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing those pictures, and all the things you have been up to. The kids are growing up so fast. Missy is such a young lady these days. The boys are getting so big, and Charly is no longer a baby. How sweet they all are, and how good you all look. Can't wait to see you all. Love Mom and grandma O.

Amy said...

Tam, it was great fun to see all the pictures! Thanks for taking the itme to catch up. I need to do that as well. Hope you have a great time at your reunion!

Emily said...

Wow...I've been missin' out. I love all of your pictures....especially the ones of you, you beautiful lady.

Can't wait to see you soon!!

Love you loads.