Tuesday, November 03, 2009

October Post

Alright we don't have many pictures from this month. My camera is still not working very well so we have not been taking many pictures. Well that's not entirely true. I have not been taking very many pictures Matt took about 300 all of them looked a lot like the one below!

He was making "videos" it is kind of fun to flip through the pictures and see what he was trying to do. I'm going to try to help him make a little slide show with them if it works maybe we will show it to you! Anyway lots of fun stuff happened last month and we got some of it in pictures!

Most important I got a new niece! Ame Marie! She is so sweet!

The kids are way excited about a new cousin!


So, so sweet!

Speaking of sweet Charly decided she loves doughnuts! I'm working on a Simple, Healthy, Tasty doughnut recipe I think it has lots of potential! I think I need to get a doughnut cutter though! ;)


During homeschool group the older girls love playing dress-up with the little ones and they love every minute of it!

They even taught them how to dance!

For Halloween we carved pumpkins, had a fun surprise visit from family we don't get to see very often!


Kindra up to her elbows in pumpkin slime!

Everyone having a great time carving pumpkins! Thanks Grandpa for all the pumpkins!


Matt with his "light saber" pumpkin!


Ryan carving a tiny pumpkin!



All dressed up and ready to go to a party!



Matt was Jim Craig aka The Man from Snowy River, Missy was Jessica also from Snowy River (can you tell they have watched that movie recently) Curt is obviously a clown and Charly a pumpkin!


Here is a pic of a few of the pumpkins at night on the porch I tried to get a better one of all of them but again my camera was not cooperating!
Well we had a WONDERFUL October and so far November has been just beautiful!!!!
For that I am very GRATEFUL!
The kids are too since they have been enjoying digging HUGE holes in the field behind our house. They were not ready for snow to fill them up yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED seeing the pictures of all your recent happenings. The new baby is so precious. Tell Shawna and Denim Congratulations for us. I think my most favorite is of the two little ballroom dancers. How sweet is that ! Halloween looks like it was full of fun as usual. Love the costumes, and I think the Snowy River kids look pretty authentic. Love the little clown and the pumpkin as well. Sure are missing all of you, and can't wait to see you soon. Love Mom and Grandma O.

Emily said...

So much fun! Shawna's baby is ADORABLE!! And that Charly is growing up so fast. She looks so blasted cute next to them donuts. Can't wait for your donut recipe. I hope they are vegan...like the ones I got in Las Vegas a while back! ;)

Love you tons...can't wait to see you all!