Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

Taking the thoughts and feelings of my heart and putting them to words is hard for me. Both in speaking and writing! But these little visuals always speak to me! I hope you can feel the love we have for each of you as you watch them! It really is what it's all about! The Savior loves us each so much and wants us to share that love!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Merry Christmas!



P.S. I hope to get around to posting November and December. My goal is to at least post monthly! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...and I, too, pray that we will all have the spirit of Christ in our hearts all year long. I love you. Mom

Emily said...

Oh...I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!! And I hope that the Bishop had a very Happy Birthday!:)

We sure missed you guys!

Hope you are all well!

Love you loads, Em