Friday, January 08, 2010

December

Alight it took longer then I wanted it too! But here are December's pictures! The month went by so fast! I'm glad we have lots of pictures to remember it! Great times, wonderful memories!

December brought lots of snow! But now I'm ready for it to melt.




Missy's 13th Birthday
Yep we officially have a teena......ah hum.... young adult!









Having fun with The 12 Days of Christmas!




Christmas Eve








Christmas Morning


























Ryan's Birthday







New Years Eve






Hope 2010 has been great so far!
Just a Thought:
Here are a few thoughts that may help with New Years Health Resolutions! ;)
"It’s not food if it’s served through the window of your car."
"It’s not food if it’s called by the same name in every language." Think Big Mac, Cheetos or Pringles. "If it came from a plant, eat it. If it was made in a plant, don’t." ~Michael Pollan~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for posting. I love the pictures...the live nativity is priceless. I wish we could have been there for that. Looks like the silly string was fun for everyone but poor Charly. What a cute face! The aprons look cute, I'm so glad they fit. Missy is getting so grown up and beautiful. We just LOVE all those kids...and their Mom and Dad! I think those quotes are pretty accurate. Simple and profound. Happy New Year to all of you and we love you very very much. Hope we see you soon. Love Mom and Grandma O.

Emily said...

Hooray!! The kids loved looking at all the pictures...they made me zoom in on all the Christmas ones. Cute little Charly with her Mary outfit and the silly string all over her hair!

Love you all!

Amy said...

The picture of Charly with the silly string was CUTE, I take it she liked to dish it out but when it came to taking it....LOL! CUTE We love you guys!