Wednesday, April 07, 2010

March Post

Well March flew by without a whole lot of pictures being taken. We must still be getting used to finally having a camera that works again and I think some are still on Ryan's phone! But I have a few so here goes!


Ryan and Matt went hiking and camping with the boy scouts in Goblin Valley!

They had a great time!

I did get my sweater finished last month and I have been wearing it lots! I really like it!


After making one that was at least 3 sizes too big I figured out the right weight of yarn and hook that I needed for the perfect size for me. It's so comfy and perfect for our chilly Spring weather!


Matt had his pinewood derby!

Yep his is the Red one up front! His little car was pretty fast!



He got second over all! Not too shabby!


I have also been working on making my own line of Crocheted hats! The pictures are of my niece and Charly wearing one I designed last month! It's way cute on them!

And What is April bringing? Well here's a little sneak peak!

Can you guess what we are doing?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, since I HOPE you are not gassing gophers or moles or voles or whatever, I am guessing that Ryan is digging holes for a fence around your yard??? Maybe a garden spot??? Love the pictures. Congrats, Matt, on your speedy car. You are one handsome scout! Looks like the hike was fun. I can see why they call it goblin valley! Tam, the sweater is so cute, and you are a great model. It looks perfect on you. Good job. Love the hats too. Is that Shawnas little girl. What a cutie !! And of course our Charly is sweet, sweet, sweet. Miss you all so much and hope we see you soon. Love Mom and Grandma O.>

Emily said...

You and your crafty ways! Amazing!!

Either you're planting a butt-load of litl trees...or you're fencin' the place in?!

Congrats 2 Matt!

Love you ALL!