April was a lovely month! We had quite a few nice warm sunny days! Of course we have had snow again lately! But we were sure to enjoy the sunshine while it was out! And I have the spotty tan to prove it! ;)
Charly and Luke playing with a bunny!
April was also great cause look what Charly decided to do all on her own!
It took ONE day and she was totally trained and it has been smooth sailing ever since! It's been so nice to not have to spend money on diapers!
The kids enjoyed lots of bubble blowing and sidewalk chalk art!
Charly met a new friend, our neighbors grandson and they have a great time playing!
Although it's coming slow because of time and weather Matt and Dad have been working hard putting up our fence!
And this has been a common sight in our living room this month as I have been crocheting hats like crazy! I decided to do a booth for Pony Express days. I'm not sure I will do it again we will see how it goes. But it's a mad rush to see how many hats I can get made!
We decided we needed to do something about Curt's warts on his knee. The picture is after we applied some amazing essential oils. Now less then 2 weeks later and only one application of oils they are falling off and almost gone! WOW! I am amazed!
And of course the kids as always working hard to get their chores done! They are such great children! And put so much fun and joy into their work! Got to love it!



4 comments:
I love the new look of your blog ! Sure is good to see everyone smiling and well. Cute pictures of Charly girl and her friends. She is growing up fast. I am glad the oil worked on the warts....I need to get my hands on some of that stuff. Looks like the fence is coming along, it will make your back yard look good. Matt and Ryan make a great team. The hats are darling, and very professional looking. They should go like hotcakes. You are so very talented honey! Sure hope we get to see you sometime soon, as I miss everyone so very much. I love you all. Mom and Grandma O.
How I love when you post on here! I can't believe how many hats you've been makin'. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!
I love the pictures of Charly and Luke and the last one of the good lit'l witch!
So much Fun!
Miss you and LOVE YOU ALL!
PS I'm lovin' your tan lines in the backyard shot! NICE!! :)
Em: I posted that picture just for you cause I knew you would notice that! Lovely isn't it now if I could just get the rest of me that dark! ;)
Post a Comment