May went by well fast and was too cold for my liking! But it's all good!
In May Missy and Charly had lots of "photo shoots" here are a few samples!
I designed quite a few crochet hats and I'm working on a blog to sell them through. It's just so fun. More on that soon!
Ryan has our fence about done he does such good work!!! We have also been busy gardening maybe we'll get good at that one day! ;)
You can hardly tell where Curt's warts were now read more about that here.
Charly FINALLY had her first hair cut! It was just a trim off the ends.
The kids enjoyed lots of digging still until someone walking by decided kids shouldn't be able to dig holes. No one else seemed to mind but one person called the city so the kids with Dad's help filled in the holes. I'm kind of glad to be done with the dirty clothes but I'm sure their great imaginations will think of something else fun to do! ;)
There of course was plenty of baking in May. Missy has quickly become better and cooking then I was when I got married! What a girl!
Matt received his Arrow of Light Cub scout award.
This is the Highest award a Cub scout receives.
And Curtis turned EIGHT! I'm not sure what happened he was 5 yesterday!
He even says he can't believe he is going to be Baptized this Saturday!
What a kid! We sure love him! And what a month and from the looks of things June isn't going to slow down. Well at least it's warm!



3 comments:
Tammie, your fam is so cute! I can't believe someone "called the authorities" about some kids playing in the dirt!!!!
~whateva~
Good attitude, Lady. I'd be ticked. I'm a little ticked on your behalf right now!!! =)
I'm with Jori...what the dirty??!!
Man...it's like they say...one bad apple....
But I LOVE your kids and your fence and your cute dress and your hats and the photo shoot and Curt's wartlessness....
What a cute little model Charly is for Missys photo shoot. And Missy is an excellent photographer, by the way, as well as a great cook. Love to see Matt all dressed in his scouting attire and moving right along toward Eagle. Great job!
It was so wonderful to be there to see Curt baptized and confirmed. So proud of him. What a sweet boy he is. What precious children, and what a great Mom and Dad. We love you all soooo much. Love Mom and Grandma O.
Post a Comment