Monday, February 19, 2007

It's Finally Done!

After lots of tasting, trying, changing, perfecting; It's finally done!
It's our second edition of "Nelson's Favorite Recipes!" And it is hot off the press! We have taken all the recipes from the first book and added lots more new favorites. Many Tam "invented" while pregnant and having cravings of things we don't usually eat because of their "unhealthiness."
For a recipe to become part of the Nelson's Favorites it has to pass some gruelling test;) 1. It must taste good not just OK but good, really good at least to our family;) 2. It needs to be quick and easy. Most recipes can be made less then an hour before dinner. There are a few that cook in the crock pot all day but are very easy. And a couple that take a little more time but make up for it by being amazingly tasty;) i.e. The Very Best Veggie Enchiladas, and The Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Mmmmmm! 3. Ingredients is a very important thing to us we think the closer to nature the ingredients are the better. So NO chemicals or additives of ANY kind, the less processed the better and we have also chosen to steer clear of animal products. 4. And most important; Dad has to say "Oh yeah this is going in the Nelson favorites!"
Well I know you are thinking this sounds like a commercial! But is all you have to do is let me know and I will email the entire recipe book to you! Yep I have the entire book (over 100 recipes) in PDF format that can be sent at the click of a button! Just let me know! All just because we love a care so much for each of you!! Here's to your health!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Let me be the first to say I would LOVE a copy of your recipes!! I know they will pass the Grandma O taste test, now to test them on Gramps and the boys! I am so impressed with your creativity and ability to make things that are healthy taste so great! I can't wait to try some of those quick and easy ones especially. Love you all

Emily said...

BOY HOWDY!!! SEND ME ONE ASAP!! Can't wait to get my hands on those!!

Thanks for all your hard work! Love ya tons...Emily

Ruckman Clan said...

Yes I want to be added to the list of who wants a copy. Kindra keeps asking me to make some of the things she eat at your house. I need help. I can't wait to get my hands on this new book. Let me what I need to do get a copy.

Love ya as much as a Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Ta

Felisa said...

Right ON!!!! You probably better just print um up and sell um. Eat your heart out Sage Part 2.
I liked your idea of including the recipes for cleaning supplies too.

You could put Hoppy outta business!

Heavens knows we need some healthy motivation, since they're gonna drop a mushroom cloud on our heads soon!

Love Ya Pages Full!

Tammie said...

Sorry the Cleaning Recipes are not included one day I'll type them up thought. It's just that I cook a lot more then I clean;) You know you can get away a lot longer without cleaning then you can without eating! But yeah there are a couple that work great and I love so maybe one day I can add them!