Saturday, November 03, 2007

Scrap Booking!!!?!?!?!?!?

Happy Birthday Sweet Myra!!!!

Your the best 5 year old niece in the WHOLE world! We love so so much!! Thanks for coming to visit us!!!!!!!



I'm not a big fan of scrap booking (something to do with cutting straight lines and "scraps" everywhere) but as you can see I've been playing with photo editing programs; And maybe just maybe I could become a fan of scrap booking after all! ;) You can thank my very dear sister Em for the great photography!! (THANKS EM!!!;) Sorry about not many posts lately. We do have some great Halloween pictures to post we had a very fun night! I will get that done soon! For now here's. . . .


Just a Thought: “No one can get an education, for of necessity education is a continuing process.” ~Louis L'Amour~

5 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks you guys! Thanks for the fun visit and the yummy food!

I love you all!!

Love, Myra

Felisa said...

I love your family pix. Em did an awesome job. And EVERYONE looks so cute in brown, I nevah knew.
Your header is spectacular! Isn't photo editing so much fun?!!??!! I love it...almost as much as I love you!

Ruckman Clan said...

I love the pictures. Photo Editing/ Digital Scrapbooking it is all amazing to me. Good Job.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Wow, what cute pictures....I would love to have an updated family picture for my wall, (Hint, hint) You guys are a darling family, and I love every one of you.

Michael, Katie, and our quiver full of blessings! said...

Tammie,
How do you do all those cute photo things? I love your blog!
Katie