This past weekend we made a quick trip South to spend some time with the extended Olive fam! Ry was more then happy to go down and even seemed excited to see everyone. And expressed being bummed about those who couldn't come (you know who you are;) Ry was surprised when my Mom started calling it a reunion he said I had never mentioned the word reunion! Note to self: call family reunions "get-togethers." Ry actually enjoys family reunions just has some sort of phobia to the word reunion ;) So from now on all reunions are family get-togethers. He was more then happy to "get-together" with the fam! ;) And of course so were the rest of us!
My batteries died on my camera so I had to steal this pic from my sisters blog. These are the Olive grand children and great-grandchildren with Gramps! Fun times! Lets do it again soon! Ry likes family get-togethers!! ;) ;)




7 comments:
Get-togethers it is, from now on. It was so much fun to have ya here...even if it was as much drivin' as it was stayin'...thanks for comin'!
I also love my face in that picture. When I saw it, I ran to the mirror and tried to copy it....it was no use....It's obviously a super spontaneously scary look...but I'll keep practicing so I can do it on demand! ;)
Love ya loadsies.
Yeah!!! That's what I was hopin for. Thank you kindly! Fun times no doubt. I'm sorry I missed out.
Love ya Posies!
Sorry, Ry, about the "R" word. My Mom called every family get together a reunion. We did have a good time, though, and I love the pics. So glad you guys were here, and look forward to more "Get togethers" soon. I love you all. Mom and Grandma O.
Sorry, Ry, about the "R" word. My Mom called every family get together a reunion. We did have a good time, though, and I love the pics. So glad you guys were here, and look forward to more "Get togethers" soon. I love you all. Mom and Grandma O.
Looks like a great time. I too love family "get-togethers". We are getting ready for the water lines the Ry wanted to help with. We were wondering about next Sat. The 3rd. What do you think? Would that work for you guys?
We love ya,
Amy
It looks like fun! I'm glad we could see you on the way too. I'll bet Ryan also didn't mindd the nice weather there too.
hey just got back home. thoes pictures are so funny. I do agree we live way too far away. we went through Zion and Yellowstone and ill be posting when we unload the cameras :)
love ya
Post a Comment