Sorry one blog a week is about all I seem to be squeezing in lately! It's better then nuttin' though aint it;)

Charly loves to practice dressing herself. Here she is putting on Dad's socks! I just watched a cute video Missy took of her getting dressed one morning. Maybe I can get it edited and posted it's pretty fun to watch!

We had a great although too short visit with our wonderful friends and I thought it was so great to have this happen the morning they were here. The MEN were cooking breakfast! It was tasty by the way! Thanks guys!

It's so fun to watch Luke and Charly play. Although Charly was not very happy to share her doll! In this picture she has just taken it away and told him "no, mine!"

It's been windy, snowy and just plain COLD most of the week. We are so ready to spend hours outside.

Matt and Curt have made good use of all the "indoor" time by spending hours building with Lego's.

This was one of my favorite creations they made. I'm sure you can tell what it is but just in case it's a mechanics shop. I thought it was very creative. They didn't even have instructions!
Just a Thought:
" To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children. You know you love them, but make certain they know it as well. They are so precious. Let them know. Call upon our Heavenly Father for help as you care for their needs each day and as you deal with the challenges which inevitably come with parenthood. You need more than your own wisdom in rearing them."
~ Thomas S. Monson~
4 comments:
Cute picture of Charly and the socks. That is just plain adorable. Snow...is this a record for late snow? Love the mechanics shop. You have got some highly creative kiddos.
Love that you have highlights from Elder Ballards talk on your side bar! GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD Stuff!
Love ya tons, Em
Nope we have gotten snow in May more then once! I remember it snowing on Memorial day before! I love how observant you are I bet you are the only one that will notice the sidebar change;) Yep it was a great talk! Good Stuff!!!
Cute post! charly is so full of fun. I love the picture of Charly and Luke together...what cuties they both are! Well, if it must still snow in april, what better way to enjoy it than to stay inside visiting with good friends and enjoying a good husband cooked breakfast. Way to go, guys! I also love the Lego creation, and it is obviously a very high tech auto repair shop. Good work! I sure do love you all, and hope to see you soon. Mom and Grandma O.
K, so has it really been that long since I've checked the blogs? I had to do some catchin up. I hope you guys get some warm permanently spring weather soon. Think of it this way...while Ma, Pa and the other folks waaaaay out south are sweltering, you'll be enjoying the spring-like weather ALL summer. ;)
Your kids are so cute and creative. Tell Matt we're proud of his derby doing!
Love you all tons
Post a Comment