Saturday, September 06, 2008

Summers are for Families!

It's hard to believe Summer is almost over! We were just getting started and are NOT ready for it to get cold! Hopefully we will have a nice long warm Fall! At least we have some great memories and pictures and many more Summers to look forward to! It's sure great spending time with our family!

Sorry for the low quality. It's the best I could come up with for now. My Computer has been giving me grief for a while now and is pretty slow! So any of you computer whizzes in the mood to come visit before the snow comes? Come on it will be lots of fun one last road trip before winter! Seriously I could really use some help!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, computer problems or not, I think that was great! I love all the pictures, and the song (Ray Stevens, right?) was perfect! In fact, our little camping mishaps, (rain, lightening,thunder, and even Curts boil) seem insignificant compared to his adventures. Fun, Fun, Fun! Thanks for sharing. Love you all. Mom and Grandma O.

Amy said...

Hey thanks for all the pictures. I loved them. Memories, Memories. I havne't listened to Ron's speech yet, but hopefully someday soon I will have a few minutes to do so. We are leaving for Colorado with Karl tomorrow afternoon for three days so I have to get ready to go tomorrow but maybe after that. I would really like to listen to it, I bet it's pretty awesome!
Love you guys,
Amy

Felisa said...

Great song to go along with those pix! Lots of fun memories. I have been waiting like crazy to see your pix, they are awesome! Makes me wanna go again already (good grief what AM I saying?) Just kidding, it was a blast! If I meet anyone techy that knows anything about computers, I'll let them know about your 'pre winter' invitation!
Love You OOOOOdles!

Nelson Family said...

You're so good to get those pictures put together like that. It was fun, but I have to admit I like my bed.

Emily said...

Okay, first off...the song...Ray Stevens? Gotta love it! Hilarious!!
NExt off...I wanna come visit...not that I am going to be able to help you with your computer or anything...but it would be fun! But I don't know if we're gonna get a chance b4 the snow comes....maybe me and the kids could rent a snow plow and cruise on up thar sometime!? You wouldn't mind a snow plow parked out front for a couple of weeks would ya?! :)

I love your video! You did a fabulous job! AND I do have some major paper work I need to be gettin' done....so me and Ron Paul are gonna have a little date soon!

I love you tons girl!
Em