Friday, February 06, 2009

A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever!

We have had snow on the ground since before Christmas and you would think we would be sick, downhearted, driving each other crazy, squirming with cabin fever but........























.....WE ARE NOT!!!
In fact we have not been sick yet this Winter (knock on wood and counting our blessings) and we have found lots of time to work, (learning to be more responsible and do better with our chores) learn, (since chores are done quickly we have lots of time for study) and learn some more! (to us learning is play we all really have so much fun)


Also it seems more like Spring inside our house!

We got this for Christmas from some loves ones who are very dear to us! We planted it and now for the past few weeks we have enjoyed these lovely blossoms! They could not have come at a better time! February can be a hard month wishing winter was over. But this year we really seem to be enjoying ourselves!

You can tell just from the look on Charly's face!


She just makes me giggle!


Missy and her also would like to show Myra a few things that Missy drew! Maybe should could give them names for us!







Much love to all of you! We hope your Winter is going as great as ours is!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very glad that you guys have had a healthy and happy winter thus far. Love Charly and the amaryllis plant...both are beautiful "redheads". She is growing up so fast and is so darn sweet. I also love Missys artwork...she is doing great! Give her a big hug for me, and hug the boys and Charly for me too. Tell them to be watching the mail for a little Valentine package from Gramps and Gram. I love you, and I am so proud of you. Mom

Nelson Family said...

Your amarylis is beautiful! Ours is just starting to open now. I'm glad you're enjoying winter. I hear more snow is coming, of course.

Emily said...

I LOVE the flower! SO PRETTY!! Also, Myra is going to LOVE naming those amazingly beautiful drawings. Could it be???? 2 child prodigies in one family?! I don't mean to boast...but THAT is something' special!!

Emily said...

Alright.....Myra has narrowed down the names of the three drawings.

#1 MOUNTAIN SUN OCEAN.

#2 GARDEN AND FLOWERS WITH A BUTTERFLY AND MOUNTAIN BY IT.

#3 THE OCEAN THAT IS BLUE EVERY DAY.


...and there you have it.

Myra wants to tell Missy thanks so much for letting her name her beautiful works of art!

Love you guys

Felisa said...

Yeah, We love healthy winters. What awesome art skills you're developing over there. Love you all!