Friday, February 13, 2009

Awake, Arise, and Come Unto Christ



A friend emailed me this talk a while back. I finally took the time to read it today. It was so good that I found the video for it online and watched it also! I'm sure many of you will enjoy it too, so I thought I would just post it on my blog! I know that women have such an huge impact for good in this world and that our Savior loves us so very much!



Just a Thought:
"If we aren't willing to diligently seek to be holy by seeking the Spirit, the best we can do in this life is the best WE can do-meaning, we're limited to our own wisdom and judgment, which these days is spiritual suicide. The way to come out of the world, the way to have maximum righteous influence, is to live under the influence of the Holy Ghost." ~Sheri Dew~

Or just push play below!



5 comments:

jori-o said...

Thank you for sharing. That was inspirational. It's printing right now so I can read it again...and again!

Katie said...

cute cute cute! very clever and moving!KATE

Amy said...

Thanks for taking the time to post this, I may have never heard it otherwise! Love ya, Amy

Emily said...

I'm with Amy....thanks for posting this, sometimes the very best stuff gets lost in the shuffle of EVERYTHING else.

LOVE YOU TONS! Em

Anonymous said...

Tam, I FINALLY got to listen. I loved it! Thank you, my sweet daughter, for sharing Sister Dews inspiring message. I will also be printing that out so I can read it often. I love you. Mom