Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's been going on in our neck of the woods!



Well a while back Ryan broke off the patch that was on his chipped tooth. (Remember) And although he knows it will need to be fixed probably will need to have his whole bridge or at least half of it (to the tune of $2,000) replaced. But in the mean time he super glued the piece back on! Well Charly found the Super Glue and I think she thought it was chap stick.


Because she brought it to me and it was all over her lips and the inside of her mouth.



She was not very happy about it but she was slobbering enough that most of it came off fairly easily except for the glue on her teeth and the roof of her mouth. That just had to wear off. We have a cute little video of it and my DSL speed is upgraded so maybe I can post it for you all and work on some of the other cute videos that we have. Oh so much to do!


Anyway for Valentines since Ry and I had a date the night before! (Less crowds ya know;) We had a candlelight dinner as a family! It was lots of fun!


Dad lighting the candles!


It was a LOVEly day! Ry and I also took the love language quiz the results did NOT surprise us. We will share them with you soon. I hope! ;)

Charly is still loving the twin thing. It's so funny she loves to be dressed just like someone and she follows them around and copies them!


She is such a funny little Monkey!

Speaking of monkeys, the fam went to the Zoo last week! We also made it to the Draper Temple open house that day too!

This is a picture of a monkey eating Kale and his friend wanting a bite! SMART monkeys!!!


Charly thought the Penguins were very cute!


Wow those giraffes have long necks!


All in all it was a very wonderful day!


We then went to our friends in Price for the weekend and as Part of Kenzi's birthday Missy got a facial!

Great fun and great memories!

6 comments:

jori-o said...

Good heavens! Super glue in the MOUTH?? Boy, that little sweetie sure keeps you on your toes!!!

Emily said...

Better in the mouth than in the eyes...that's what I always say, when it comes to super glue! ;)

And I don't think your title relating to the giraffe is corny at all. Remember, I didn't invent the words 'our neck of the woods'...you are more than welcome to 'copy' me any time you want. :)

And you look radiant in that picture of you and Ryan cooking. Such a cutie, you are!

Amy said...

I thought the same thing about the picture of you and Ry cooking as Em did! Cute post. Did you panic when you found she had the super glue? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Sure am glad that sweet little busy body had no long term effects from the super glue. The pained expression on her face makes me sad though, and is so out of character for her, as she is usually all smiles for the camera. I love the valentine day pictures, and the "twin pictures". Those two girls are so nice and pretty and everything! Hug them for me and also their equally adorable brothers. The zoo looks like great fun too. I'm so glad you've been having good times, and I hope Missy is feeling better and everyone else is well, and stays that way. I love you all so much, and I miss you. Mom and Grandma O.

Ruckman Clan said...

I am glad she did not get the super gule in her eye. Ray tells me that is nasty. I am glad you made it to the zoo. Animals are so fun to look at.

Felisa said...

My kids are very concerned about the super glue incident. At least she didn't think it was eye drops!!!

Looks like lots of fun at the Zoo. It's getting about time for us to do a zoo trip too.