Sunday, June 03, 2007

I Often Go Walking. . .

. . . in meadows of clover, And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;


Dear Mother, all flowers remind me of you.
O mother, I give you my love with each flower
To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through;
For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learn how to love them,


dear mother, from you. (children's songbook page 202)


We hope you had a great birthday you are so dear to us!

Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma!

(we know your birthday was Friday but since you were out of town we thought we would wait so you would be sure to see it;)






4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Retta! We all think you are super special! We hope that you had a wonderful day!

Love ya tons, Emily and family

Ruckman Clan said...

Tammie I love the idea. This is a very special blog I loved it!!

Happy Birthday Mom
Love Ta

Anonymous said...

We hope you had a wonderful birthday, Retta! We are thankful that you raised such a great son to grow up to be our son in law, and we sure do love and adore those grandkids that we share!
Great bloggin kids! Love you all!
Julie, Mom, Grandma, etc

Felisa said...

Happy BDAY Gma Rhetta!!! You might not know this, but my kids think you're their Grandma too. Anytime the cousins talk about Gma Rhetta gave me this, or made me that...my kids say, "Mom, do you think Gma Rhetta will make me one?" ;)

You're such a neat lady and we love you lots!!! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!