Friday, June 29, 2007

It's Your Birthday Today!

We can't believe you are already two!

Even though you look like your four!

It seems like only yesterday. . . .

. . . . .you were that amazingly content baby that would sit happily in his seat hardly making a sound! Happy Birthday Myles! We sure love you!

Alright I don't even have a picture of this but I made it last night and it was so tasty and easy I decided to just share it. Pictures wouldn't do it justice anyway;)

"Egg" Salad Sandwich Only Better
1 can garbanzo beans drained and kind of chopped but still coarse
1/4 cup raw cashews
1/2 avocado cut up in small chunks
2 or 3 green onions sliced
1 pickle chopped
1/2 bell pepper chopped any color (I used orange)
1/2 cup Vegenaise (can add a little more or use a little less depending on how creamy you want it)
1/2 teaspoon pickle juice
1/2 Tablespoon stone ground mustard
1 teaspoon dried parsley
dash of dill
dash of white pepper
sea salt to taste (I just used a few dashes)
Take your first six ingredients and mix together in a bowl. In a smaller bowl mix the rest of the ingredients to make the sauce. Mix sauce with bean mixture. Put on whole wheat bread with sliced tomato and romaine lettuce leaves.
NOTE: Just click on Sunflower Seed Sour Cream for the recipe I posted it recently with the Ranch Dressing Recipe. Just scroll down it's there at the end of the post.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks to my super Auntie Tammie! The one with the endless patience and the super yummy and healthy food! I love you, Myles

Myles was an amazingly content little guy. He is making up for it 100 fold now! Thanks for the birthday wishes!~

Now for egg salad sandwich...MY FAVORITE! ;)

Can't wait to try it! You are an amazin' chef!

I love you tons, Emily

Anonymous said...

Yummm! that sounds really good! And cool. And easy. And healthy.
You are amazing! I sure do love you all!