Thursday, June 07, 2007

O Happy Day!

Well first of all we would like to wish our Buddy Cousin a very very happy birthday! We love and miss you so much and hope we can see you very soon!!

Have a GREAT day today!


The other day we went over the Thanksgiving Point Gardens! It was so nice to "take time to smell the roses!"


This is what the plaque on the rock said I LOVE IT! The Lord loves us all so much!

The roses looked and smelled wonderful!




Curt enjoyed all the fun hiding places!

We even saw "Peter Rabbit!" I hope Mr. McGreggor doesn't catch him!

Charly thought she could have a better view if she stood up in her stroller;)

There is also one of the largest man made waterfalls in the Western Hemisphere there! They were magnificent! While there I also took the opportunity to get some updated pictures of Charly. Here are some of my favorites!

She didn't really care for the grass on her legs at first!






Don't worry Grandma's I'll get prints made;)




It was just so beautiful and peaceful there!



We will definitely be back soon!
Especially since we didn't have time to get to the kids Noah's Ark garden/water park before it got dark.
When we got home we noticed the fireworks were going off for Pony Express days so we sat on our back porch and watched them. It was a great evening!


Now just to be sure we don't forget! We know someone else who's birthday is tomorrow! Uncle Steve we hope you have a great one! We will be thinking of you! You're the best we love you lots!



4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Happy Birthday Buddy Boy! We hope that your day is a sweet as you! We LOVE YOU TONS!

Tam- That looks like loads of fun! I LOVE the pictures of Charly! She is sooooo adorable! Bryan also can't get over how cute she is! The picture of her with her pouty lips is the first time I have ever thought she had any resemblence to her Dad! ;) Seriously she looks like Ryan in that picture!

And a BIG Happy Birthday to Uncle Steve tomorrow!

Love you loads, Em

Anonymous said...

We are all thinking of Buddy today and hoping he is having a great 5th. We just love all of our family, and we love the pictures of your Thanksgiving point gardens outing. Now, I would love an outing like that, peaceful and beautiful...like a little bit of heaven. Great photography, too! Love the pictures of the kids, and the serious one of Charly at the end, just wins the prize! How precious. I love you all.

Nelson Family said...

I sure looks beautiful there. That's nice it's so close and someone else takes care of it!

Ruckman Clan said...

I can't wait to go to Thanksgiving point with everyone. Have a great day and give those kids a hug from us down south.