Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Spring!

We hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend! We sure did!

We enjoyed a nice weekend at home! Some of my most favorite times are those we spend at home!

The first two pictures are of the kids playing "ring around the rosies" Charly's new favorite game. She will play it with anyone including her dolls or stuffed animals. It is really cute to watch she says "ashes ashes" then throws the toy down and falls down herself!

On Friday we worked on getting new bookcases put up in the livingroom. On Saturday morning the kids had a few things in their Easter baskets and yep that is the game Risk on the counter they were pretty excited about that! So far no fights ;) Although Mom thinks it is quite the brutal game! (And yes she did win the first time we played;) The kids then hunted eggs that were hidden around the house.

We were still working on the bookcases so it made for some pretty hard hunting! We did finish getting the bookcases up and the books back on them that day! They were a must for we had more books then we had room for!


Charly finding some eggs!


The girls on Suday in their Easter dresses! I was excited to find matching dresses that fit both of them!

Charly loved spinning and dancing in hers!



And of course Mom had to try for a family picture!

I guess these will have to do for now!

Just a Thought:
Have 5 minutes? This is so good!!!!!!



3 comments:

Amy said...

HiTam,
I haven't watched the video yet but the blog is cute! Love the dresses they are soooo cute! Perfect for Easter. From what I can see the bookcases look GREAT also! We sure do miss you guys!

Love ya, Amy

Amy said...

HiTam,
I haven't watched the video yet but the blog is cute! Love the dresses they are soooo cute! Perfect for Easter. From what I can see the bookcases look GREAT also! We sure do miss you guys!

Love ya, Amy

Emily said...

I cannot wait to see those book shelves finished. From what I can see from here....they are going to be fabulous....LUCKEEEEE!!

I love that you hid the eggs indoors.
And I LOVE those girls dresses. Very very very cute!

I think you family pictures turned out super!

Love ya tons