Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Which Austen Heroine Are You?

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


My sister-in-law had this on her blog. It looked kind of fun and described her quite well so I thought I would give it a go. Also I knew my little sis would love it!

Here is what it said about me:

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

So what do you think does that describe me?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hooray!!! I DO LOVE IT! Elizabeth Bennet, what a compliment! And Oh so very true about you!

I turned out to be Elinor Dashwood. I just finished reading Sense and Sensibility and, can I tell you, I LOVED Elinor!

I am so flattered! :)

Thanks for posting!

I love you tons!

Anonymous said...

I don't know the characters because I haven't read the books, but I had to take the quiz. I turned out to be Elinor Dashwood too. Now I will have to read, so I can see if I like her. Very interesting !!! I love you, Mom

Felisa said...

Perfect fit!!! Only you're MUCH prettier than those other gals. They should've picked you to play the part.

Can't wait to see pix of your trip.

Love you ooodles!

Nelson Family said...

I'd say that fits you too. Everyone I know is either Elizabeth or Elenor. Interesting. It was fun though!