Recently I had a good friend ask a question on her blog. She asked about what's really important in life and if we thought we were doing the things that contributed to what we felt was important. As I thought about it I remembered this video I had seen a while back. (You will probably want to stop the tunes on the sidebar;)
Do we truly spend time on the things that we feel are really important? Or do we mostly just want to appear BUSY so we don't feel like slothful servants? It seems that lots of times we are just busy for the sake of being busy. I kind of think that we don't need to be so busy as long as we are doing the things that are important. So like Sara I'm going to ask; What's important in life? Am I doing what's important?
Here is one of those things that are important to me! Now please don't pay attention to the messy home and remember she just (meaning within an hour or two;) got up and was getting dressed so that is why the saggy diaper;) And for those of you who don't know sign language she is getting it perfect;)
Just a Thought:
"It is imperative that you not neglect your Families. Nothing you have is more precious. When all is said and done it is this family relationship which we will take with us into the life beyond." ~Gordon B. Hinckley~



5 comments:
I loved this Tam! You can tell you have done so many "important" things. I loved both the videos. Charlie does do an awesome job! I knew exactly what she 's doing. You're such a good mom, I really don't know how you do it all. Love ya!
You are an awesome mom and you are an awesome freind. I loved both of the videos also. You are getting it! You are a great inspiration to me. You go girl!
Love ya, Amy
What a great blog. I love the videos. Our families are the most important thing we have in our lives. You are an amazing example to me. Love you and miss you.
Ta
Awwww Tam, that was great....all of it. And so, so, so true! It is so good to be reminded of it frequently!! I love Missy's voice in the background on the second video....I love those kids!!!
Love you so very much!
Pretty profound! That reminded me of something I read in the Screwtape Letters, I think it was kind of a modern up take from that book...but talk about thought provoking. Something we should all spend a little "time" pondering on. I love the video of Charly. What a sweetie pie! If I hadn't been blessed to watch the "signing time" videos with her several times, I wouldn't have had an idea what she was "talking" about. But it was quite clear. Keep bloggin' it makes my day! Love you all. Mom and Grandma O.
Post a Comment