Luke dumped Charly!
Come to find out they were just hiding from their parents so they didn't have to go home!
Dishwasher broke at the Nelson home!
Charly has grown some strange looking ears!
Ryan has posted twice this week!!! Better go check it out and he would really like comments I have noticed him checking to see every night;) For What It's Worth!
Mom and Missy are having lots of fun in the kitchen check out our new recipes at Simple, Healthy, Tasty!
And to all you Mom's! Have a great Mother's Day!!! We sure love you and cannot express enough gratitude for you!! Thank you for being YOU!
Just a Thought:
"Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It's the men who are discriminated against. They can't bear children. And no one's likely to do anything about that." ~Golda Meir
"That best academy, a mother's knee." ~James Russell Lowell
One young mother wrote to me recently that her anxiety tended to come on three fronts. One was that whenever she heard talks on LDS motherhood, she worried because she felt she didn't measure up or somehow wasn't going to be equal to the task. Secondly, she felt like the world expected her to teach her children reading, writing, interior design, Latin, calculus, and the Internet--all before the baby said something terribly ordinary, like "goo goo." Thirdly, she often felt people were sometimes patronizing, almost always without meaning to be, because the advice she got or even the compliments she received seemed to reflect nothing of the mental investment, the spiritual and emotional exertion, the long-night, long-day, stretched-to-the-limit demands that sometimes are required in trying to be and wanting to be the mother God hopes she will be.
But one thing, she said, keeps her going: "Through the thick and the thin of this, and through the occasional tears of it all, I know deep down inside I am doing God's work. I know that in my motherhood I am in an eternal partnership with Him."
~Jeffery R. Holland~
From conference talk Because She is a Mother



4 comments:
I love your news headlines. I wish all the news all over the country and the world were more like that. I am extremely thankful however, that the kids were hiding and not really lost. What a cute and precious bunch they all are. I love your thoughts, and I love you! (And your recipes) Happy Mothers Day, Tam!! Love, Mom and Grandma O.
I love your picture of Charly getting "dumped!" LOL
Very funny!
I hope you had a great Mother's Day. You are awesome!
Amy
I took a second look at this cute entry today, just for fun, and this time I had the volume up so I could hear that precious Grandma song. I LOVE it!! I also went to the mail today and found an extra delightful treat. I love the picture cardsfrom Missy, Matt and Curt, and the note from Missy. I was also very happy to get the pictures from the Relief society gardens in Nauvoo and the Nelson family picture. They are so precious. I love Charly peeking through the fence bars...it is just too cute! Thank you for your sweetness and your love. I think I am one lucky and blessed Mom and Grandma. I love you all! Mom and Grandma O.
HOw stinkin' cute! I love your headlines! And I love your quotes, as always! Sounds like you guys are doing swell! Love ya and miss ya tons!
Post a Comment