Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our Charly Girl!

These are some of the most recent pictures I have downloaded.
Funny they are all of Charly!












Twirling in her pretty dress!









She is just so fun to have around! We can't help but snap lots of pictures!

Just a Thought:
"You're gonna miss this, you're gonna what this back! You're gonna wish these days hadn't go by so fast!" ~From the Song You're Gonna Miss This~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart that little one is. I love her twirly dress. I haven't seen it before, must be new, huh? She is SUCH a clown, and so very entertaining and cute....it's easy to see how she becomes the object of the camera frequently. I enjoy so much your food blog, even though I don't know how to comment on it. But it is very well done, interesting and informative. And I love your recipes, old and new! Keep up the good work, and hug those sweet kids for me, ok. I love you. Mom and grandma O.

Tammie said...

Actually Mom, the dress was made by the amazing and talented Retta for Missy to be a flower girl for Ry's brother's wedding! But that was the first time Charly wore it ;)