Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MY DAY!

I thought about making a list of 31 things I learned while I was 31 like others have done;) But I just couldn't think of 31 things! Either I'm getting so old that my short term memory is shot or I didn't learn much this year, or I did but they seemed small and boring and I didn't feel like typing them all! Take your pick;) As I'm sure any of you who read this blog very often know that one pretty big thing that I have started learning about this year (and in the process realized how very little I know about pretty much everything;) Is History, Government, and Politics! Something I always thought I hated! Just never had the right teacher I guess or maybe just didn't see the need at the time! Because WOW they can be very interesting! It can also be frustrating at times cause, well it seems "We the People" have NO control over what our government does anymore. But I think learning all we can and trying our best to teach our children will do more to help the cause then ANYTHING else!
Okay sorry my point! Since it's MY birthday today I hope you will obliged me in actually watching these videos! (don't forget to pause the music) I can say we watched them together on my birthday! It would be almost like being together for a party;) (Yep that's how much fun learning has been lately, I would choose to do that for my party, I know, I know, I can't help it thanks for putting up with me! And if you know a way to help me remember, apply, and teach my children what I learn it would be appreciated;) I love you each so much! Thanks for being part of my life!






Alright this last one is totally optional! It's pretty boring, good learning but boring;) Only watch it if you are really interested;)

10 comments:

themayerfamily said...

Happy B-Day Tammie. I thought about you all day and wanted to shoot off an email to you. Well, now you know about my short term memory. I think you should make a list starting today about the things you learn. Maybe you could do one a week and then you would have a couple extra for next year at this time. Hey that's a good idea I think I'll steal. Happy Birthday anywho. Love ya lots! And thanks for the videos.

Nelson Family said...

I hope you had a great birthday. I didn't realize we were so close in age. I think it's fun getting older. Things just keep getting better all the time.

jori-o said...

Happy Birthday Tammie (a day late--sorry!)! Wow, 20 years ago right now, I was probably at your house riding four-wheelers and making really ridiculous videos. Ahh, the good ol' days! I'm so glad you were born! =)

solivvus said...

happy birthday tammie! sorry it's so late... spencer never tells me anything..! but a big happy birthday from both of us! hopefully you got to relax a little and had just a super day! happy birthday again! love ya and miss ya
~rene and spenc~

solivvus said...

Happy Late Birthday Tam! Sorry it's so late... Rene forgot to tell me it was coming up ;) I just want to tell ya that I love ya and I hope that you had a wonderful day filled with yummy food and warm hearts. The kids better have been nice to ya or i am takin that Nintendo back ;) anyways love ya tons and looking forward to seeing ya soon
love,
Spencer

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday from your cousin Brandon! Jori sent me an email saying I should check out your blog, that it seemed like we were "separated at birth" -- a reference to our zeal for government and politics no doubt. Anyway, I wanted to email you to chat it up about that kind of stuff, but couldn't find anywhere on your blog that listed an email address. So send me an email sometime... me -at- brandonrobison.net

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we possess been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] quest of a long immediately now and know how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and turn it into a Bills machine.

We also provide the cheapest prices on the market. Many competitors will order 2x or consistent 3x and a destiny of the opportunity 5x what we debt you. But we believe in providing gigantic mending at a small affordable rate. The unbroken direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we train to abide by that thought in rebuke and outfit you with the cheapest censure possible.

Not simply do we take the greatest prices but our turnaround occasion payment your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We intention secure your posting done before you know it.

We also outfit you with a ample log of well-heeled posts on different forums. So that you can get the idea for yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to emoluments your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can think to see thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Scads of the forums that your Location you will be posted on get great PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can categorically serve found up some crown dignity back links and genuinely as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating through the roof.

This is making your site more and more popular. And with this better in popularity as well as PageRank you can keep in view to lead your milieu definitely downright expensive in those Search Engine Results.
Conveyance

The amount of traffic that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your locality to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your locality to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Create 1 post on a popular forum last will and testament usually get 1000 or so views, with announce ' 100 of those people visiting your site. These days create tens of thousands of posts on in demand forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping longing go at the end of one's tether with the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre in the matter of your site. Assume how assorted sales or leads you can succeed in with this great gang of targeted visitors. You are truly stumbling upon a goldmine primed to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Above is Money.
[/b]

TRAVERSE B RECOVER YOUR TWOPENNY BLAST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them @ Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casino[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino[/url] unshackled no deposit reward at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]loose gratuity casino
[/url].