Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged


So here are the rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it. Then tag four friends.

OK I had a little problem because when I went to my fourth file the fourth picture was another file of pictures and that fourth one was also another file. (this just shows that I am organized and have all my pictures in separate files by year and they are all still on my computer probably one of the reasons it is slow lol ;) Anyway I just kept counting to four and clicking until I got a picture and not a file. This is the picture I ended up with. It's me and Missy March of 1998 when she was about 15 months. As you can tell the photo shoot was almost over! ;)



I tag Sara, Amy, Jori, Gena, and Tanya!

6 comments:

jori-o said...

Aw, man! Oh well, I had seen this cute meme going around and I wanted to do it anyway...! =) Stay tuned!

Felisa said...

I love it! A picture is worth a million words! Awesome Tag Tam!

Lindsay said...

Gotta love coincidence! :-) But What great memories you have for sure now because of this picture! :-)

Emily said...

Cute!! I've never seen that picture....but it is perfectly posed by both of you! :)

Love you, Em

Amy said...

This sounds like fun, I wonder what I will find! LOL
Love ya,Amy

Ruckman Clan said...

I found the picture, now I will post it. Have a great day
Tanya