Friday, October 31, 2008

The SPOOKIEST Post Ever!

I'm sure you will all agree. But seriously what have we come down to? Ryan and I have come to the opinion that this is what happens when we consistently vote the "Lesser of Evils!"

We no longer get the Lesser of Evils it seems we now have the Evil of Lessers! Ry and I took the time this election to actually find out about EVERYONE who was on the ballot and running for President. Did you know that there are 7 candidates on the ballot and that all the others at the very least are a better option then those two clowns. The other 5 candidates, are Charles O. "Chuck" Baldwin, Bob Barr, Ralph Nader, Gloria La Riva, and Cynthia Mckinny! We looked at all of the candidates some more closely then others and then last week we took advantage of early voting so yep we have already voted. If you have not looked at all of the candidates we encourage you to do so. Some are interesting to say the least but there are a few who we were quite impressed with and one we really, really liked. We had pretty much decided we wanted to vote for Chuck Baldwin then when Ron Paul endorsed him it pretty much closed the deal. In terms of politics he's as good, honest, and wise as they come (with the exception of Dr. Paul;) he actually supported Paul in his campaign until he dropped out while he himself was running against him! I think that says A LOT! Check him out! And while your at it look at the others too. We really do have a choice you know and I think we should all make an EDUCATED one! And by the way
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Just a Thought:
"Nevertheless, when the wicked rule the people mourn. Wherefore, honest men and wise men should be sought for dilligently, and good men and wise men ye should observe to uphold; otherwise whatsoever is less than these cometh of evil."
~D&C 98:9-10~

3 comments:

Emily said...

Charles in charge? Sounds good to me!

Hope that you had a Happy Halloween!

Funny picture, by the way!

Love you tons,Em

Felisa said...

It does leave a person to wonder, that's for sure.

Hey, I'm glad you guys could get away for some R&R. It's always soooo refreshing.

Love ya more than a well deserved vacation!

Amy said...

Hey, great picture! I loved your thoughts. We went and did our early voting also! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!
Love ya,
Amy