Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cooperation....

....2 year old style!


"Charly move over closer and sit by Matt."


"Ummm put your tongue in your mouth please."
(Note: I have about 10 pictures of her with her tongue just like that;)

"Okay I guess that was the best we get are you sure you are done?"

Just a Thought:
"May I suggest that you take your challenges one day at a time. Do the best you can. Look at everything through the lens of eternity. If you will do this, life will take on a different perspective."
~James E. Faust~

5 comments:

Emily said...

so blasted cute!

jori-o said...

Stinker! Love that spunk! =)

Felisa said...

I feel for ya Tam! Group pix of kids are one of those things that you just take what you get. I'm always amazed at how many cute one's you get out of yours kiddo's.
Love you lots, and Love those adorable little shnookums too!

Anonymous said...

She is such a typical two. What a cutie pie. And the pictures are darling, all those kids are so beautiful and handsome! Give them all huge hugs for granny and we can't wait to see you all. Love Mom and Grandma O.

jori-o said...

Hey Tammie, I wanna snend you a Christmas card, but I don't have your mailing address...could you email me? jorimartin at gmail dot com