Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!


Charly reminds me so much of her father!

When she is tired and holds still for just a minute she falls asleep!

Of course she did manage to write on the furniture just before nodding off!


Curt lost his first tooth!

With just a little help from Dad!


Last week we had our first big snow! Charly thought it was lots of fun to play in!

Curt thought the Winnie the Pooh earmuffs would help keep his ears really warm. I don't think they were very effective!

The kids enjoyed a little sledding as usual!


Now today it's been snowing all morning and isn't about to stop. We have at least a foot out there and it's piling up fast! The older two kids went out and did some shoveling and had some fun....

.......playing IN the snow......

......LITERALLY!!!


It looks like we will definitely have a White Christmas!


Just a Thought:
"Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect." ~Oren Arnold~


"Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it 'white'." ~Bing Crosby~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow looks beautiful. Just like a Christmas card. Charly is just so cute...sleeping standing up?!? Give Curt a big hug for Granny. He is a pretty brave boy to let Dad play dentist. What a cutie. Give them all hugs for me, we will be missing you so much at Christmas, but can't wait to see everyone the next week. Love Mom and Grandma O.

Emily said...

I love Curt's ear muffs! He is such a funny kid!! You guys got tons of snow! Charly is so adorable!! Curt and Myra are gonna be toothless twins pretty soon here...although I don't think she will let us come near her with pliers! Curt IS a brave boy!

Love you tons, Em

Felisa said...

I love it! Those ear muffs are the best. And I love your little caption about managing to write on the furniture before nodding off. You didn't get to see the magnificent artwork she did on mom's leather recliners a few months back. I'll have to make sure either I or mom blogs those. Thank goodness for miracle cleaning solutions.
I'm glad the kids had fun in the snow. It's always an exciting adventure.

Love ya like free dental work!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Looks like quality sleep.