Have you noticed the slide show on the sidebar? It's in commemoration of one year of blogging! This summer we also will be celebrating 12 years of marriage so we put in some favorite pix of the past 12 years! They are in no particular order and most of them are of the past few years cause, well it just keeps getting better!
We hope you like it!
Today there is another reason to celebrate! Three of our nearest and dearest are having a birthday!
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To Dad and/or Grandpa;)
To Uncle Ray!
And Aunt Shauna!
We love you each so much and hope you have a super day!
Thought for today: "If you can not find a measure of happiness in being loved it is not the fault of the one who loves you."






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Everyone!
I love the slide show. That is soooo neat. That song is great, I love it! And those pix...man they bring back tons of memories. It sure doesnt seem like it's been that long does it?
Love Ya A Dozen Years worth, and then some!
I love the slide show and the song. I've never heard it before. Have a great 4th!
Wow, three birthdays in one! I NEVER KNEW! Happy Birthday you three!
I too LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW! Very high tech! Very Cute!!
Hope you all have a happy Independence Day!:)
Love ya tons, Em
Post a Comment