Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our Family Vacation Part III

Don't forget to click the volume it's more fun with the music;)


6 comments:

Emily said...

VERY COOL TAM! It is so much fun to see pictures that come out of other peoples camera....it's a whole new point of view~ ;)

Love ya tons, Em

Nelson Family said...

Looks like an awesome trip! I love the old pioneer clothes. Where did you get them? See you in a few days.

Ruckman Clan said...

I looks like an amazing trip. I am glad that you had such a great time.
See you this weekend.

Tammie said...

The pioneer clothes were all at a place were they had little playhouses for the kids to play in and lots of pioneer games! It was very fun we spent lots of time there!

Felisa said...

I love all the pix! What a fun time had by all!!!

Anonymous said...

We finally made it home so we could see all the great pictures. What a wonderful time ! Love you all!