It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Ry wanted to do something different this year for our tree cause our current one takes a really long time to put up. He was hoping to get a live TALL blue spruce but didn't find any in the lots until AFTER this one was already up.
He put the star on but wait. . . . .
Here it is RIGHT after the kids put all the ornaments on I always like to take a picture like this I can tell my kids are growing look how high some of the ornaments got this year. I do find it so cute though that the majority of the ornaments are at their Eye level. Mom and Dad did put a few finishing touches on it (of course we don't know why Charly has redecorated it many times already since) but I don't seem to have a picture of the final product I will have to get one. Also speaking of pictures I need to get, to top off our great sicko week Ry had himself a little fender bender I meant to get a picture yesterday since his truck was home during daylight;) I'll have to get one and post it for you all to see.
Daddy's sweet girl. I loved these pictures! They remind me of what a wonderful father Ry is! He is so sweet and patient with his kids and loves them each so much!
Just a Thought: "Is it so bad then to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, And Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~



5 comments:
I LOVE THE QUOTE...LOOOOOVE IT!!!!
Hooray for people who actually put their tree up BEFORE Christmas. We got ours up last night, but IDK when we'll get around to decorating it. Oh well, it's pretty even when it's nekkkked.
Glad to hear that those cute kiddos are finally doing better.
Love ya all like a good nights sleep.
Bummer Deal that you've all been sickies. We keep trying to get sick around here....Bryan had it for a couple of days but nothin' bad....I think our bodies are just waiting to get real sick for Christmas!
Your tree looks super! I also love your new family picture on the wall!
Hope that girlies teeth come in soon!
Love ya tons, Em
I love that you share the Christmas moments...it sure brings back zillions of memories. I love the kid-decorated trees, they are the most beautiful of all! I hope colds are all well and everyone stays healthy for the rest of the winter. Keep posting your holiday moments, we wish the miles could shrink between us, so we could see you each day. We love you all so much. Mom and Grandma O. (P.S. The only way I can comment is by using anonymous.)
I'm sorry you've been sick too. All the kids got sick after the polar express. We're sad we didn't get to see any of the kids when Ryan came. Also, I need your help on how to load music to my blog. You're the expert!
I love you blog. It makes feel like I am not so far away. I feel like I am almost there. I love you all so much. Ryan is a great dad and you are an amazing mom. Keep it up. Love ya all
Tanya
Post a Comment