Sunday, December 02, 2007

Our Thanksgiving!

Sorry I'm a bit behind on my blogging I hope you all didn't give up on us and quit checking our blog. A nice comment from all of you will encourage more frequent blogging ;)

We had a great Thanksgiving it was so nice to see everyone.

Don't remember the last time my siblings and I all got a picture together.

Me with my sweet sisters aren't they just so beautiful!


Of course there were plenty of Blue Goose rides!



Charly got mad cause she didn't want the ride to end.




We also had our annual pile on the blue goose ;)


The kids did a super cute Thanksgiving play!


The boys enjoyed lots of time on the old loader (or whatever it is;)


Matt even practiced his opera on it ;)


Brothers are so much fun!
We had such a great time can't wait to go back and visit again soon! Especially since. . .


Winter here has officially arrived here!


We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and you have a wonderful Christmas Season! We love you all so much!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm honored to be the first one to leave a real nice comment! ;)
It was so much fun to see you all at Thanksgiving. Even if it was way too short. We did have a grand time.
I can't believe how much snow you have. Myra will love to look at the pictures and talk to her cousins about the snow. That Charly looks ADORABLE in her little beanie!

Keep up the bloggin'.

Love ya like a cup of warm carob and a good book on a snowy afternoon. :)

Em

Amy said...

Hi Tam

I loved looking at your pictures. You do have beautiful sisters and you are beautiful too! We are looking forward to seeing you on Thursday. However we will be getting there late on Wend. and only staying until about 1 on Thur. We just have a lot going on and that was how we had to do it to make it work and still get to see you guys. Anyhow we love you and are looking forward to seeing you!
Love, Me!

Felisa said...

Hey I love the blog! I'm so glad that we got to see you guys. Thank heavens for the 'perks' of Carlo's job that we can get standby tickets and fly out to see ya all once in a while. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to bloggin my pix of the event, and also this years Blue Goose movie. BRRRRR that snow looooks chilly. Winter is definitely here.

Love ya like a warm furnace!

Ruckman Clan said...

I love checking you blog. It always makes me smile. I am glad that you had a great time with your family. I will get around to updateing my blog some day soon.
Love ya
Ta