We hope you have all had a very Merry Christmas! We so wish we could see each one of you on this day and share with you the love we have for each and every one of you! But since that is not possible right now we hope this post is the next best thing! Consider yourself hugged by each of us! WE JUST LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!
We also want to share with you the love we have for our Savior, Jesus Christ! Whose birth we are celebrating today! He brings so much love, joy, and peace to our hearts! He is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and most of all our very best friend. The kind of friend we hope to one day be like.
Just a Thought: "At this time of Christmas, this season when gifts are given, let us not forget that God gave His Son, and His Son gave His life, that each of us might have the gift of eternal life." ~Gordon B. Hinckley~




3 comments:
Okay, first of all....super poem Miss! You never cease to amaze me with your endless supply of talent!
Next of all....Tam, you look BEAUTIFUL in that turtle neck sweater! I love the family pictures.
Last of all....that Charly girl is getting so big. I love her adorable dress and she has the cutest smile ever!
Love you all!
Hope you had the Merriest Christmas ever! :) WE MISSED YOU TONS!!!
Em
I agree with Em. The poem, and the sister in the turtle neck are both BEAUTIFUL! We hope you guys had a merry Christmas. We missed ya. It just wasn't the same without you there. Hope you have something fun planned for New Years. Lots of love!
I also love Missys poetry. She is very talented, and I pray that she will keep it up. What a beautiful family, and what a darling baby. I am so proud of all of you, and so glad that you had a nice Christmas. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment