Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pennies and Plugs. . . . .

. . . .probably NOT a good combination!

Just look at the pictures I'm sure you'll figure it out ;)


Hey Grandpa Tom, Matt's got another safety tip for ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH---my----Gosh!!!! I am sure that Matt will NEVER experiment with electricity again without first getting the ok from Mom or Dad, right Matt???!!! You are making Grandma very nervous, indeed!! Don't the veggie tales have a good episode about electricity and the careful use thereof?? Or safety kids, or something? I love you all, and Matt, I think you look cute with straight hair! Mom and Grandma O.

Emily said...

How can you keep that boy safe without dampening his spirit??? That boy is going to be the next Benjamin Franklin....or Thomas Edison....or Alexander Graham Bell....or Marvelous Matthew Nelson....JUST BE CAREFUL!!!

Very good post. I see Matt $10 richer in the very near future! ;)

Love ya tons, Emily

Felisa said...

Ok, isn't it some kind of a federal offense to tamper with or deface United States Money? I hope you guys know a trusty Homeowners insurance agent and I bet that was an exciting adventure when that all came to pass. Definitely one for the books.
Love ya like a shiny new baby monitor.

Nelson Family said...

How does he come up with these ideas? I hope he has learned not to try these things anymore. I'll be sure to show this one to Caleb for future reference.

Anonymous said...

Matt,Grandpa Tom wants to knowif he gets this safty tip for free?????? Or dose he have to pay for it!!!!!Matt your giving Grandpa Tom safty tips the hard way. Oh Well, The Cheeks in the mail. Love Grandpa Tom