Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Conference Weekend!

This conference weekend was lovely and peaceful as usual. We always enjoy listening and learning so much from it.
I thought these two were cute one night they both crashed on the floor I had to snap a few pictures;)


While listening to conference the kids got out the clay and did a little sculpting!

I was very impressed! They are quite good!


Here Matt is making a Lady Bug!

And guess who! Missy made a Bob and Larry, cute huh!


Here is a dog Matt made that they named Pup!


Here are some of their other creations! I think sculpting was a great thing for the kids to do while listening to conference. It wasn't too messy and they listened to ALL of conference. They even were able to tell me what they learned and some of their favorite stories! The one Matt and Curt remembered best was the story about the little boy who lost his CTR ring they thought that was pretty funny and talked a lot about it afterwards! We hope you all enjoyed another wonderful conference also we are so blessed to have living prophets and apostles that we can listen and learn from!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Get those kids a business licence and let them have at it! I am super impressed!!

I love the picture of Charly and Ryan on the floor. She looks so cuddly all bundled up!

Missy....that Bob and Larry are PERFECT! You guys are all amazing artists!!

Love ya more than low prices on sculpey clay! :)

Love, EM

Anonymous said...

I also love the clay sculptures. What talented grandkids I have! It is amazing what a little clay and a good imagination can produce. Looks like Charly was getting her nap so she could keep up her nightly watch without getting too tired, huh Mom? I think you should have been down on the floor sleeping as well. Ry has obviously learned a few Fatherly survival skills. But I'm glad you took the picture, it is precious. I love you all.

Nelson Family said...

They are pretty good at sculpting. I also love the picture of Ryan and Charly relaxing. Have a great Easter weekend.

Felisa said...

LOVE the VeggieTales look alikes! What talent those young 'uns have!

Conference rocked as usual!

Love Ya Tons!

Ruckman Clan said...

What talent! I love to play with clay. I can't believe that Charly still likes to be bundled up. It makes her look so little still. Love ya all