So. . . . well we are working on it. Besides that with the way we love to eat fresh veggies and fruits around here we would be silly to not. Of course we still have lots to learn and sometimes our garden leaves a bit to be desired;) But we keep trying. In fact this year Mom asked the kids if they would like to have their very own garden space. She has noticed how they love to tend the dandelions among other things and figured that's what our garden could use a little more attention;) Well they were very excited and jumped at the chance!
And Curt. . . . well he got distracted by other things!
Not to mention stuck more then once;)
But look they worked hard and have it all ready to plant. They are very excited and frankly so am I! Now if we could just get above 60 degrees;)



5 comments:
Way to go kids. I am like Curt I am always getting a little distracted. I have to say that I have two tomoto plants with flower on them. I am trying not to kill them this time.
Happy Gardening!
Love ya
YIPEE....I LOVE GARDENS! Us gals will have to all get together and share our abundance of......tomatoes! :) Have I ever told you that I LOVE TOMATOES??!!;)
Those kids are so cute! I love that they love to help! Curt is such a fun kid! And that Charly...what a doll! I hope her teeth are feeling better!
Love ya tons, Em
It's so fun for the kids to watch things grow as they learn the theory of the "law of the harvest". It looks like your crew is pretty excited about it. Good job kids!
Love Ya Acres Full
It looks like fun, if only the weather would make up its mind. We got snow today. Keep up the good work!
Looks like a great family project, and I wish you lots of luck. I hope your thumbs are greener than mine, although once in a while we have had some good tomatoes. I keep hoping Dad will have time to get back into gardening some day...he is good at it when he has time.
Love the pictures of the kids. They are so sweet. Charly is absolutely photogenic, just like her Mommy. What sweethearts they all are. Love you all so much!
Post a Comment