Matt decided he thinks cross stitching is fun! He found this little cow that I had almost finished years back and he finished it! Now he has started his own cross stitching project!
I tried making some "Philly Cheese Steak" this week! It turned out pretty good but needs a few more practice runs before I post the recipe;-)
Charly has decided climbing the stairs is pretty fun! Now we just need to teach her to go down them. She is also "cruising" along the furniture and starting to stand by herself for short periods of time. Of course she doesn't realise that she is doing it yet! The kids really enjoy seeing her learn new things. They think it is so cool, when they see her standing they just laugh and say hey look she is standing all by herself. Being a Mother can be so much fun!



5 comments:
I AGREE being a mom can be great fun! Its neet to look back at pictures to see how much kids grow. Matt did a wonderful job on that cross stitch, and WOW Tam that little dress is awesome! great job!
Love you lots
Jin
The dress is amazing you do such great work. I agree being a mom is so much fun! Everyday is full of fun and enjoyment. Charly is getting so big I love the pictures!
Have fun
Ta
Wow Matt what a great job! You better put him to work doing projects for you. Not that you need any help. You're so nice to crochet a dress for your neighbor.
SOooooooo.... are you gonna even give a little hint as to what is inside that philly cheez steak sandwich? What did you use for the steak? Portabellos? Hmmmmm??!! Looks yummy!!
You are so talented...I think it is rubbin' off on your kiddies! ;)
Very Cute!
Love ya tons, Em
What cute clever kids you have. And those sandwiches look delish! I'd pay ya $10 for one RIGHT NOW. I'm starved. How dare you let your baby "cruise" she's just a baby, dont let her grow up like that.
Love Ya Buns Full!
Post a Comment