Hey Em, I just want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!I would love to honor you by having our baby be born today!
(but I don't think it's going to happen;)
I'm just so very glad we are sisters!
And I'm even gladder;) we are friends!YOUR THE BEST!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(there how's that for poetry ;)
I love you tons!



4 comments:
Oh Tammie, You are such a sweetheart! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful sister!! I am so grateful for your love and kindnesses toward me and mine! I love you tons. Thanks for thinking of me! And I would be ever so happy to share my birthday with your little one, although I think it is waiting to share a birthday with it's mommy?!! ;)
It had darned better get here before then! 30 is too old to be having kids! (just kidding but it feels like it(
I just have to tell you...in the bottom picture of the two of us...You look fabulous! I think it is such a pretty picture of you! Anyway, just thought you might like to know! :)
If 30 is to old to be having kids then I am OFFICIALLY OFF THE HOOK...HORRAY!
I sure love you gals...both of ya!
I hope you're having a wonderful B-day Em.
Post a Comment