Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Well He Keeps Us Giggling!

OK most of these pictures are kind of self explanatory but we will give you a bit of back ground. The bandaid we don't know what he was doing. He doesn't have a unibrow or anything like that! Mom did inform him however that when he tried to get it off it would probably hurt and take his eyebrows with it! At which point he started trying to pull it off. He was tugging and crying and Mom knew that the quick painless method would result in no eyebrows and she really didn't want that. So she quickly grabbed the spray bottle with water and started squirting Curt's forehead. With a little finesse and some pain the bandaid was removed along with only a few eyebrow hairs! Whew!!

"Surfing" on Dad! You got to love those jammies!
Alright the Boots where pretty funny all by themselves. But Curt asked Dad to step on one of the toes of the boot and then try to push him over! I'm laughing just typing but I'm sure you kind of had to be there. Oh the things he comes up with! Of course he decided the boots would not be complete without a hat that he happens to have on right in this picture but kept turning it the other way! We guess he liked it better that way! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Felisa said...

What an adorable bundle of cuteness. And Tam your photos are AWESOME. I especially like the one with the bandaid. VERY GOOD Photog skillz sis!!! This is sooo fun!

Anonymous said...

I started to panic when I saw Curt with that bandaid on his head. I was relieved to read and find that he was just playing with bandaids and did not have a gash in his head. Cute cute pictures, Tam, keep them coming! By the way, any thing happening yet?

Tammie said...

Hey thanks Flea but really it's the camera that does the work I just point and shoot! I'm glad I got your advise on that one! And yeah Mom Curt is just going through a bandaid thing any little bump gets one. In fact his head didn't even get bumped I think he was remembering from when he was 2 and had a bandaid his head most of the time because he kept hurting it. And no nothing happening just the waiting game. I had a friend tell me pregnancy lasts 8 month and one year! Anyone who has ever had a baby knows what that means.

Emily said...

Amen to that 8 months and a year! That is practically exactly how long I am prego for! Woah is me, Woah is me! :) Hope that year goes quickly for ya! Very cute pictures!!